[NCUC-EC] Reminder ICANN Document Development and Drafting Pilot Program

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:53:59 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

we overlooked this and I would like to work on this pilot project. we have
nothing to lose and we can experiment the added value to have policy
support. I am thinking that we can use such resource to get briefings and
research work for the new 3 PDP WG initiated lately.
I will send the filled questionnaire by this weekend for review.

Best,

Rafik