[NCUC-EC] Initiating NCUC travel support call for helsinki

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Apr 5 11:46:09 CEST 2016

I would like to suggest adding deadline for applications
somewhere prominently - perhaps in both the text and Subject.

As a practical consideration, those who need a visa should apply it as
soon as possible, Schengen rules mean a fairly long processing time.
(On the other hand those who have a valid visa to any Schengen country
can use it as is, no need for a separate visa for Finland.)

Mid-May is probably close to practical deadline, but I would suggest
aiming to end of April for submitting visa applications. So I'd
recommend asking for applications by mid-April at the latest
to leave time for evaluating them.

Tapani