[NCUC-EC] Review of CROPP proposals

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:05:29 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

please find attached the proposals we got for the CROPP call. we got 4
slots to allocate. I will also double check if I am not missing any request.

we have to make decision quickly because some of the events proposed are
quite close. I will check anyway about the deadline and the feasibility.

for some proposals, we may use NCUC funding if advised and if the cost is
not prohibitive and if we think that is worthy event to do outreach.

please review carefully the proposals and send your selection lists.
several members are applying for the same conference so we may select only
1 individual for that. one request is beyond CROPP remit but is listed for
tracking purpose. we want to go to some  specific regions but not
necessarily a hardcoded requirement.

I would like to receive your selection by this friday then we can decide
the top 4 and make decision.

after we will do some evaluation of this experiment and see how we can
improve it.

Best,

Rafik