[NCUC-EC] [urgent] NCUC Outreach Strategic Plan

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Wed Sep 30 11:34:35 CEST 2015

fine with me. just trying to help here

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:32 AM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>> wrote:

No. You didn't do it so now I am.

On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:20 AM, Milan, Stefania <Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu<mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu>> wrote:

i can take care of this around 4 today and send it to you Bill at 6. would that work?

Sent from my iPhone