[NCUC-EC] [urgent] NCUC Outreach Strategic Plan

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Sep 28 03:38:51 CEST 2015

Dear all

we were prompted a while ago by Bill to start outlining the NCUC Outreach Strategic Plan, on which any future CROPP funding will depend. I took charge of it but got sidetracked (I have got some notes on paper, will try to add them...). James Gannon drafted something, in the google doc (thanks James!!)

there is a google doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqLwx8bdYr42A6q-btfmWiPaN7UvzjLIzY17qV5xcsA/edit?usp=sharing).
Please take some time to have a look, add and amend.

Deadline is in 2 days!! sorry...

stefi

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.