[NCUC-EC] Your service as temporary NCUC representative to NCSG EC

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Thu Oct 29 08:05:22 CET 2015

Hi Peter,

Thank You so much, I hope we will do many great things together[๐Ÿ˜Š]

Looking forward,

Best wishes,

Monika

----

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

C I H R : Centre for Internet & Human Rights I
a:  Mittelweg 50, 12053 Berlin, Germany I
e:  monika.zalnieriute at eui.eu I
p:  +37062852809 |
w: cihr.eu I

Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I

a:  Vilnius Str. 14 - 7, LT โ€“ 01402, Vilnius, Lithuania |
f:   www.facebook.com/zephiroplatform |
w:  zephiroplatform.wix.com/main |
e:  zephirplatform at gmail.com |
p:  +37062852809 |