[NCUC-EC] Photos of NCUC Community Outreach Event in Dublin

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Sun Oct 18 13:08:45 CEST 2015

So I can help too, just wating for Bonfaces's report for yesterday meeting to publish, trought the tablet my editions options are limited to posts.
Also for the pics I strong suggest something like Instagram or Flickr connected to the website trough some widget.

Also I suggest to stimulate the users to post the stuffs with #NCUC tag, so we can capture and present on our website too.

_
João Carlos Caribé
(21) 9 8761 1967
Skype joaocaribe