[NCUC-EC] [NCUC E-team] Excellent Summary to publish on our site

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:29:45 CEST 2015

Hi

Mamadou sends these around on the members mail list every week.  So in a week this will be old links.  Is it the intention to publish the new links every week?  I get most of the same from Google every day so am not sure what the point is, but if people think this is useful for the website and are committed to executing a weekly refresh, fine.

Bill