[NCUC-EC] NCUC @ ICANN Dublin [Change]

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Oct 13 16:02:30 CEST 2015

Hello

I got mail from staff this morning saying they are having trouble with room management in Dublin, securing space & technical facilities for everything in light of the accountability-driven schedule realignment.  Inter alia, it turned out that this one of ours

> Saturday 17 October 14:00-15:00 IST
> Brief Public Exec. Committee Meeting followed by Historical Discussion
> Room: Liffey BR4
> Remote participation details forthcoming

presented some difficulties and could not be added to the public schedule with RP details etc.  So we have agreed to just drop it.  In any event the EC has made all relevant decisions online, the session timing conflicted with the IGC meeting, and we can talk about NCUC history at the party and our Constituency Day meeting.

The rest of our schedule remains the same, as below.

Bill