[NCUC-EC] Room change NCUC Closed meeting Saturday 1400 - 1500 local time

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Oct 8 08:37:12 CEST 2015

Hi

> On Oct 7, 2015, at 9:16 PM, João Carlos Rebello Caribé <caribe at entropia.blog.br> wrote:
>
> Confirming:
>
> NCUC closed meeting:
>
> Sat 17 - 1400 - 1500 Local Time
> room: Liffey BR3
>
> That's it?

Yes.

The EC meeting is sort of pro forma, the only real agenda item is to approve the budget allocation for the party, principally since only one person responded to the email about it (similarly, only one person responded to the repeated Doodles about the party, but I am assuming our covered travelers do plan to come to all NCUC activities outlined in multiple messages I’ve sent to the members list….if so, if you’d be so kind as to add your names to http://bit.ly/1GpOWiJ that would be helpful).

I suppose what we could also do is a little stock taking discussion of the year, maybe have each EC member talk about the work they’ve done in 2015 in line with their bylaws duties and election pledges, and talk about how we will each help with get out the vote efforts in the coming election.  Any other items we should add to the agenda?  Or else we can just do open discussion with whoever from NCUC bothers to attend…

Then as soon as Milton gets out of the IGC and comes over we can do this little history discussion with him and Kathy.

Sound good?

Best

Bill