[NCUC-EC] Org Reps in Multiple Constituencies

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Nov 6 17:06:36 CET 2015

Hi Maryam

Greetings from Brazil.  Good catch. If there people representing orgs in other constituencies (the revised ‘charter' should also say Stakeholder Group, and perhaps be stronger in language) then this is is a problem.  I personally don’t keep track of such cases. If you are able to comb through the members list and identify people in this category that would be exceptionally useful information.  We could then reach out to them to discuss solutions.

Thanks

Bill

> On Nov 6, 2015, at 9:29 AM, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Bill,
>
> As I was going through the charter in preparation for the elections, and I saw VI.B.3.I which states:
> 3.            The following individuals are ineligible to serve as the Official Representative of their organization (for the purposes of voting):
>
> i.            An individual who holds the power to vote in another constituency or on the ICANN Board.
>
> For instance

XXX and XXX