[NCUC-EC] Election Process Management

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Nov 3 13:22:28 CET 2015

Hi

It has been pointed out to me that in my earlier message today

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 9:27 AM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:
>
> Thanks for this. I’ve added him to the list at https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Nominations <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Nominations>
I failed to take note of a self-nomination sent yesterday by Hago Dafalla.  My apologies Hago but for some reason your message to the list did not come through to me, and is not stuck in some folder, my mailer finds nothing.  There has of late been some periodic misbehavior between ncuc-discuss and my account, not sure why.  You’ve been added to the Confluence page now.

Which brings me to a larger issue.   Today I’m running an online conference, tomorrow I’m at the Brazilian consulate and packing, and Thursday I’m flying to IGF where I’m in six sessions.  So this year I am going to need some help from my fellow EC members as well as Maryam in keeping track of the election. I would really appreciate it if others in that team, especially anyone who’s not traveling, would keep an eye on the list for nominations etc and revise the above Confluence page accordingly.

Maryam, the page should also be amended to include columns on acceptance of the nomination and submission of candidate statement to the list.  We’ve had one person, Farzi, already accept the nomination I believe.

Let me remind everyone of the cycle:

> 26 Oct. - 8 Nov.: 	Nominations submitted to ncuc-discuss
> 9-22 November:   	Candidates submit statements to ncuc-discuss
> 23 Nov. - 6 Dec.: 	Election period
> 7 December: 		Results announced

And from the 9th as people accept nominations and submit statements, the questions to be addressed are again below.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bill