[NCUC-EC] Uploading the Chinese-version of NCUC Brochure to NCUC Official Website

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Tue Mar 31 13:13:39 CEST 2015

COOL! thanks Peter!! I am sure it will have a great impact for our activities.

Please now let's tweet and spread the world!

________________________________
Da: ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Inviato: martedì 31 marzo 2015 12.55
A: PeterGreen
Cc: william.drake at uzh.ch; ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC-EC] Uploading the Chinese-version of NCUC Brochure to NCUC Official Website

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your email.

Nice to meet you too :)

This is to confirm that I have uploaded the document to NCUC.org as requested.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat ­ NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Email:  maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann

From: PeterGreen <seekcommunications at hotmail.com<mailto:seekcommunications at hotmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, 28 March 2015 12:30
To: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>>
Cc: "william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>" <william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>>, "ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>>

Hi Maryam,

This is our first time  "connecting". Nice to "meet" you here.

Could you please be kind to help upload the attached finalized Chinese-version of NCUC Brochure (Word and PDF) to NCUC Official Website?

Thanks very much.

Best Regards
Peter

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.