[NCUC-EC] Stephanie Perrin Travel Support + Procedures for Ad Hoc Requests

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Sat Mar 28 16:17:43 CET 2015

Guys, i have done a lot of work already. You can just adapt what I did earlier

Sent from my iPhone

On 28/mar/2015, at 14:57, "PeterGreen" <seekcommunications at hotmail.com<mailto:seekcommunications at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Bill, Hi Folks

Since we have agreed on the decision of adding a part for ad hoc travel requests in the Travel Support Policy , I'm very pleased to take the job of making an initial draft.

If time permits, I shall post it in the EC list before Thursday next week, then for group review and discussion.

Thanks very much.

Best Regard
Peter

________________________________
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] Stephanie Perrin Travel Support + Procedures for Ad Hoc Requests
From: william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 09:40:29 +0100
CC: ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
To: seekcommunications at hotmail.com<mailto:seekcommunications at hotmail.com>

Hi

On Mar 24, 2015, at 1:50 PM, PeterGreen <seekcommunications at hotmail.com<mailto:seekcommunications at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Shall we divide it into two  parts in the Travel Support Policy, one part for ICANN meetings, the other for non-ICANN meeings, with clear titles for each part?

I had understood the earlier set of exchanges to mean that we'd agreed to this approach and the question was whether anyone was willing to take a first shot at drafting the addition.

Best

Bill

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.