[NCUC-EC] NCUC Materials Translation Project

Jia He hejia925 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:01:09 CET 2015

Dear all,
I am very happy to be part of the translation team. I had a general talk with Zuan Zhang this afternoon. We will meet tomorrow at my academy. I have invited him to the meeting " China's community & ICANN workshop at my academy. I have organized this kind of meeting for 3 times with ICANN Beijing engagement. This time, ICANN VP Theresa who is responsible for IANA transition and ICANN accountability, her assistant and Singapore vp will come. I will have a deep talk with Zuan to see what we can do. I will inform u tomorrow night. Meanwhile, if u are interested in our meeting, I can update for u:)

Jia