[NCUC-EC] URGENT: ICANN Buenos Aires Meeting

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Fri Mar 13 22:24:05 CET 2015

Good point Stefi,

That's the brainstorming working, you wrote about geographical balance and I imagined other approach related.

I Agree that geographical balance is a silly way of making decisions, but geographically speaking is interesting way to manage the budget, and it would be considered.

E.G. for this Buenos Aires meeting, is much more cheaper for me to go, than you or Bill, the airfare for me is around U$ 400,00 on other hand Dublin airfare is relatively cheaper for you and expensive for me.  Take this concept, is interesting to use the piggy bank to cover the cheaper airfare and ICANN slots to expensive ones.

Make sense?

Joao Carlos

--
João Carlos R. Caribé