[NCUC-EC] travel support policy for policy work - my draft

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:01:06 CET 2015

Hi Stefania,

thanks for this. speaking as an observer here.
I am glad to see how NCUC EC is working to write down procedures and
document them, and even improving them regularly.

I have no comment about the content itself but I guess since NCUC has
publicized travel policy , NCUC EC should also think  about strengthening
the current resources. Bill already explained the issues and the current
situation but I do think EC members can find out some ideas .

Best,

Rafik