[NCUC-EC] URGENT: ICANN Buenos Aires Meeting

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:15:38 CET 2015

Hi Bill,
Since it is urging, I would try to be as brief as possible.
Compared to years of exprience and work of other members in NCUC, I am new, and new as an EC member, only about three months,  but I do see the same with you that it is the responsiblity of us acting as EC members to reach and involve more peole to participate, even that is not sufficient, we have to stand to in-reach and out-reach.
Given the current situation, agree with you and propose that we continue the rotatation since the Singapore Meeting.
Let's hear @Grace's thoughts and then we need to make a quick desicion.
BestPeter