[NCUC-EC] ICANN Buenos Aires Meeting

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Mar 5 16:33:04 CET 2015

Hi

Believe it or not they’re asking for us to identify covered travelers three months in advance of the meeting this time.

To figure out who we should send from NCUC, let’s start with the basics.  Who is interested in going, and do you have alternative funding possibilities or would you need one of the slots?

While I understand that everyone likes to do this, I should add that of course the slots can also be used for regular members who are much involved in ICANN work and ought to be there to represent NCUC.

Thoughts, info, etc?

Thanks

Bill