[NCUC-EC] Ed Morris Request for one night of Buenos Aires hotel

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jun 15 14:52:40 CEST 2015

Hi people

Hope everyone’s doing well, and that I’ll be seeing at least some of you next weekend at our outreach event to LAC CS on Saturday 20th.  Could you please let me know if you intend to attend?

In the meanwhile, we have a request from Ed Morris for one night of hotel in accordance with the revised Travel Support Policy.  Ed’s been heavily involved in the CCWG and I think it is important that he be there early for their meeting, so I strongly support us making $200 available to him.  This is precisely what the policy is for. If we can manage to approve this quickly, Milton could just bring Ed cash so he doesn’t have to have a hole in his pocket.  Please let me know ASAP if this meeting with your approval.

Thanks

Bill