[NCUC-EC] Buenos Aires meetings TAG Cloud

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Sun Jul 26 16:58:23 CEST 2015

I'll wait for the transcript for opening session, the transcript I found was impossible to read.

Even I realized the fact that the IANA don't appeared even in the public forum with relevance to be a part of Tag Cloud. One option is to amplify the range from 100 to 150 words in order to seek then.

Other interesting comparison was between the subject expectations with the Tag cloud.

_
João Carlos Caribé
(21) 9 8761 1967
Enviado via iPad