[NCUC-EC] Travel to Dublin Meeting

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Jul 22 10:04:38 CEST 2015

Hi

> On Jul 22, 2015, at 2:13 AM, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> wrote:
>
> I believe I will be covered by CCWG-Accountability for my Dublin travel support

Aha. Glad you got an answer. I can’t see how they wouldn’t do a Friday meeting.

> On Jul 22, 2015, at 5:42 AM, PeterGreen <seekcommunications at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>  I am writing to apply for the funds re-transferred by Robin to attend the Dublin Meeting.

Ok noted. Great to see you engaging.

Given the pressure Glen’s been under to send the names I should send her Robin’s replacement now, so I will just assume there are no objections to this.  Not the preferred process but we can’t dawdle for days in this case.

Best

Bill