[NCUC-EC] Approval of NCUC Travel Support for CCWG @ Paris

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Jul 1 19:41:38 CEST 2015

Dear Ed and James,

I know you are eager for word on whether to proceed with flight and hotel bookings for the CCWG meeting in Paris on 17-18 July.  Having heard back publicly or privately from all but one member, I think it’s safe to say that the EC has approved travel support for your participation as per the policy,

> A member may receive support of up to US $1,000. Covered travel costs include conference-related airfare, visas or related fees, lodging, and airport taxis. If the actual cost of these items is greater than $1,000 the member will be responsible for the difference. NCUC cannot provide a per diem or cover other expenses.

So please go ahead, and just submit your receipts to Milton upon return.

Thanks for helping to represent NCUC :-)

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland