[NCUC-EC] Paris CCWG Meeting Funding Request: Ed Morris

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Jul 1 03:08:18 CEST 2015

Speaking only as the lowly treasurer who implements, I assume that both requestors would buy the tickets given the short time frame and get reimbursed? If I am expected to buy the tickets for them it would be a lot more complicated. I realize that fronting the money for NCUC can be difficult but in this case I don't see an alternative.