[NCUC-EC] DC meetings

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Jan 2 12:42:45 CET 2015

Happy new year from London

I hope everyone has their DC travel lined up.  When I get back to Geneva Monday I will need to move quickly to pull together agendas for our meetings there (and start work on Singapore).  To help move this along, please let me know if you have any thoughts/agenda items for this,

> On Dec 18, 2014, at 9:04 AM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:
>
> 1st EC Meeting in DC Monday 12 January, 7:30am

We’ll need to do appointments (per my 18 December message), discuss the annual/quarterly agendas, budget requests, etc.

BTW Matthew has successfully lined up a meeting space for us at CDT for the Wed. 14th outreach meeting, which is great.

Cheers

Bill