[NCUC-EC] The flyer

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Dec 29 06:47:10 CET 2015

Hi from the peanut gallery

Whatever you decide to do, there’s one change that’s certainly imperative, can’t believe we missed it before, old language.

"Elect representatives to the GNSO Council, which coordinates the policy development process for gTLDs”

Should be “Help elect” or similar, and could even say “NCSG" reps if there’s room.

There’ve been years of charges from the other side that we have ‘our’ councilors and they don’t have theirs, so let’s not play into that.

Happy new year,

BD