[NCUC-EC] IMPORTANT DEADLINES for ICANN55 Special Budget Requests Publications

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Wed Dec 16 12:26:45 CET 2015

I think there is important to update the English version first, also I can translate the portuguese again.

We can change the chair and the picture, and use the last english version as reference, can I help?

Rafik how would you will be referenced on the brochure?

[]s
_
João Carlos Caribé
(21) 9 8761 1967