[NCUC-EC] IMPORTANT DEADLINES for ICANN55 Special Budget Requests Publications

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:40:39 CET 2015

hi Farzaneh,

that is why I asked Maryam to search the versions we already  have . I was
planning to review those in french and in arabic.
you can volunteer for the farsi version. but for the printing, we need to
be mindful on how to manage the surpplus of flyers and other material.
arabic and french would make sense for the locals in morocco while spanish
are useful for the meetings  in panama and puerto rico.

other than the flyers, we need to check if we want other material (you can
check the list of things suggested by Natalie)
such newsletter ( business constituency do that) etc but then we need to
work seriously about the content.

Best,

Rafik