[NCUC-EC] IMPORTANT DEADLINES for ICANN55 Special Budget Requests Publications

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:36:12 CET 2015

Thanks alot Bill . you just answered my question.

Is there an editable version we can look at Maryam ? I volunteer to start
the editing and others can join me.

Any kind of content needs to be changed or added ? perhaps we change the
picture?

And , as we have them in many languages, I volunteer to translate it into
Farsi as well .

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh