[NCUC-EC] Blog comments

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:09:30 CEST 2015

Having picked up the topic of opening the "COMMENT" function of the NCUC Blog, I would like to follow up and serve as one of the moderators along with Joao.
Though I am not good at technical stuff, shall we have a trial on that? I mean, we start by deploying the Akismet and implement manual moderation if necessary.
BestPeter