[NCUC-EC] Fwd: FY16 CROPP Program Update and Reminders

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Aug 18 18:55:13 CEST 2015

Hi

As I mentioned some time ago on the main list, for the CROPP program this year we have to "create a brief, but clear, Outreach Strategic Plan explaining its FY16 outreach goals and planned expectations so that any selected CROPP activities can be coordinated with the appropriate ICANN Regional Engagement team.”  This is due September 30.  There have been recent expressions of interest in communications, outreach and such, and this is the responsibility of the EC, not just the chair.  So would anyone like to take the lead on this?  We have to submit something by end of September.

Thanks,

Bill