[NCUC-EC] Soliciting Nominations of Candidates for NCUC Delegate to the ICANN 2016 NominatingCommittee

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Aug 11 17:35:38 CEST 2015

Dear Roy

I’m really sorry to hear this, I know you and Meli have been in this battle for some months now and was hoping for better news.  Please let her know that she’s in the thoughts of your friends at NCUC.

And while we’ll miss working with you, don’t worry about the constituency/EC, we stumble, but generally forward.

Best

Bill

> On Aug 11, 2015, at 4:16 PM, Balleste, Roy <rballeste at stu.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear EC Members,
>
> First, I wanted to tell you how honored I feel to have served with you this past two years.  I have been silent for some time, in part because of shifting work duties that have taken a lot of time, but mainly because I am supporting my wife.
> At the moment she is battling cancer, and I have seen her health wither away slowly.  I have to stay focus on my family at the moment.  The battle is not over.
> I will also not be joining you in Dublin.
>
> For these reasons I will not be running for any office in this coming year.  I remain watchful of developments and hope to rejoin you more actively next year.
>
> My Best Wishes to all!!
>
> Roy
>

> Roy Balleste
> Director, Summer in Spain Program