[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Invitation ICANN Leadership Training Programme (LTP) 2015

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Aug 5 11:10:33 CEST 2015

Hi

So I had three inquiries yesterday about this, which we have to decide by 31 August: Remmy, the APC, and Hanane.  She has decided to go ahead and apply, so please read her info below.  I’m not sure whether we will receive formal apps from the others, and or anyone else.

Do bear in mind that this program is really intended for people who will be serving in leadership positions going forward.

Best

Bill