[NCUC-EC] Please respond: travel support policy for policy work

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:33:09 CEST 2015

Hi Bill, Hi Folks,

Agree with all of the edits made by @Bill.

I would like to discuss with you guys, shall we add a line stating whether we have a strict enforcement regarding timing of submitting applications, since there are members who may submit their applications after the application deadline?

Shall we enfore that strictly?

Listen to your response.

Thanks

Best