[NCUC-EC] minutes of Istanbul meeting

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Sep 22 18:57:09 CEST 2014

Dear all

as promised, and with some delay, here go my edited minutes.

Please add and amend at need, and send them back to me for publication on the website.

Note that there are info that we want to hide :-): for example, info re NCUC budget, and names of potential candidates to approach for the NCUC elections. I included this info in there for your files only.

Apologies for sending the minutes only now - I just got home from an overly intense conference, which left me with no bandwidth to take care of this, despite my best intentions.

Bill, would you be so kind to send me again the minutes from Singapore? I will take care of posting them online. Thanks!

Best, Stefania

----------------------
Stefania Milan, PhD
Data J Lab || Tilburg University, the Netherlands || http://datajlab.nl ||
The Citizen Lab || Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto || http://citizenlab.org ||
European University Institute || www.protestsurvey.eu/ ||
Center for Media and Communication Studies, Central European University || www.cmcs.ceu.hu ||
International Association for Media and Communication Research - International Council member and Co-Chair, Communication Policy Task Force || www.iamcr.org ||
Executive Committee, Non-Commercial User Constituency, ICANN
mobile: [31] 62 7875 425 (NL) || [1] 647 - 973 - 6533 (CA) || [+39] 333 - 2309945 (I)
http://stefaniamilan.net/

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.