[NCUC-EC] LA Room Request for the NCUC EC

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:32:38 CEST 2014

Hi

Never mind.  ICANN conference team is saying that it won’t be able to accommodate us with a room, too much demand on Saturday, and the policy is now that any room requests for even small informal gatherings without staff support have to be done a couple months in advance.  So I’ve asked them to build a EC meeting room into the standard package along with the Constituency Day room.

We can try a teleconference sometime after LA at a Doodled time that works for all.

Best

Bill

On Sep 21, 2014, at 12:24 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

> Hi
>
> EC members participating remotely in our Saturday LA meeting could you please provide phone numbers for dial outs?
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org>
>> Subject: FW: LA Room Request for the NCUC EC
>> Date: September 21, 2014 at 12:15:07 PM GMT+2
>> To: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
>> Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
>>
>> Hi Bill,
>>
>> Please send their numbers for the dial-outs, as at least Grace  & Pranesh may need dialouts.
>>
>> Thanks so much!
>> Glen

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer