[NCUC-EC] change in covered traveler

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:22:18 CEST 2014

Hello from another IG conference, in Oslo

On 17 July I supplied the following names for NCUC’s three Los Angeles covered traveler slots:

William Drake
Robin Gross
Stefi Milan

Stefi has just written to me saying that an unavoidable schedule conflict has arisen in her day job and she will not be able to come to LA.  Luckily, she has not begun the process of booking travel.  She suggested that since we’d agreed to fund Stephanie Perrin out of our piggy bank, we reallocate the slot to Stephanie, which in turn would give us more flexibility if we wanted to fund others.  I agree, and given the need to tell staff ASAP, have written to them to this effect.  Given our conversation the other day, I hope you all will approve.

Thanks

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer