[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCSG Policy Committee

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:48:36 CEST 2014

Absolutely swamped and frenzied here in LA.  Mail to the NCUC lists is bouncing so I don’t know if this will get through.  So just briefly: Joy would be a great rep on the NCSG PC.  I’m also talking to someone else here who’d fit the bill extremely well, as per mail sent to the list the other day that didn’t get through.  More later.

BD

Begin forwarded message: