[NCUC-EC] NCUC Elections - Ballots

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 23:15:50 CET 2014

Hi

Maryam could you please send Glen the names ASAP, many thanks.  Weighting will be same as as last year, which I if memory serves was the NCSG system of 4 large 2 small 1 individual.

Unfortunately I just heard from my sister that my brother in law to whom I’m very close had a massive heart attack and passed so I am online 11pm trying to get plane tickets to the US.  So after sending my candidate statement tomorrow I may be out of touch in the early stages of this, very sorry.  I’m copying Tapani and the EC in case there are any questions I can’t or am not around to answer.  In that event folks I would much appreciate your help.

A couple other candidates have yet to send their statements which we normally require to have their names on the ballot, hopefully they do it by COB tomorrow.  Otherwise we have to bend the rules a little, which would not be great but at the moment is not my main concern.

Thanks everyone

Bill