[NCUC-EC] Add new NCUC member

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:45:30 CEST 2014

Hello

A very nice guy you may have met at ICANN Singapore or Durban was admitted to NCSG in November and thought he’d applied for NCUC too and was distraught not to be added to the data base and mail list.  I tracked it down today and it seems maybe there was a typo involved.

Based on past practice, I’m going to guess that there are no objections to adding Ephraim, who anyway was vetted by our NCSG EC reps.  Stefi, Brenden, could one of you please add him?

Thanks,

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Ephraim Percy Kenyanito <ekenyanito at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: NCUC membership
> Date: May 7, 2014 at 1:35:22 PM GMT+2
> To: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
> Cc: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> Maybe I made a mistake on my part and indicated NPOC (I am not sure if I did that) but I only knew I wanted to join NCUC after you'd told us about it in Durban at the Summer School. I did my application in a hurry while in transit so I might have been a bit distracted and indicated NPOC.
>
> I would however be grateful if you could ask the EC to add me to NCUC.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Ephraim Percy Kenyanito
> Website:http://about.me/ekenyanito