[NCUC-EC] strategy document

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:32:00 CET 2014

Hi Stefania,

the document can give context about what was seen as challenges in 2012
(discussed in Toronto meeting that you attended ;)). as EC you can use it
as it is, create new one or work upon it.
inreach and outreach were always recognised as problems, in those matters,
personal initiatives will help a lot but coordination too.
NCUC has several teams with different tasks, so you can reactivate them to
respond to those issues. as Bill reminded there is the membership team.
what I can only suggest is to list all what you found as issue after this
meeting and work on action plan(and compare that to the 2012 strategy
plan). as newcomer you probably observed things that we overlooked.
for outreach, my hint is to always find the topic that may interest the
prospective members , because few will be interested  all topics including
 GNSO procedures stuff etc . that means getting better information about
members interests after they join.
many things to do but that is your call :)

Rafik