[NCUC-EC] Amendment to minutes on hotel expenses

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Mar 24 02:46:57 CET 2014

Hi

In our Saturday meeting we listed and approved small budgetary outlays for Singapore travel including for the people who’d asked for an extra night of hotel in order to address the conference.  At the time I’d not heard a reply to my request for reconfirmation so we didn’t list him, but yesterday I ran into Satish Babu, a new member who’d earlier expressed interest in a hotel night, and said he had a confirmation/bill for Milton.  So Pranesh, could you please add Satish to that listing before you circulate draft minutes.

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer