[NCUC-EC] Change to Hotel Reservations for NCUC Covered Travelers to Singapore

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Mar 12 10:54:28 CET 2014

Ok news from your administrative assistant and nominal ‘chair.’

So after much back and forth with ICANN travel over people’s travel and hotel arrangements etc it turns out that they finally agree that the 8th travel slot we were promised months ago really does exist, but it is an admin hassle for it to go to Marilia who is making her own hotel arraignments and isn’t a ‘covered traveler.’  So what we’ve agreed is that ICANN will instead cover Brenden for Saturday 22nd, and NCUC will cover Marilia for the 19th instead.  Marilia, per the instructions I sent on the mail list months ago, you’ll need to write an invoice and give it with a copy of your room reservation/payment to Milton for reimbursement.  Hopefully you are not planning to stay at the Shangri La.

Brenden, with ICANN now covering you from the 22nd, I assume you just need the 20th and 21st from NCUC, right?

Ok, back to the conference bibliography et al.

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer