[NCUC-EC] Travel approval

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Thu Mar 6 23:59:00 CET 2014

Personally I don't see any problem, you are doing a lot for the event... somehow buying off your extra nights :-)

Da: ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org>
Inviato: giovedì 6 marzo 2014 23.55
A: William Drake
Cc: Exec. Comm NCUC
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC-EC] Travel approval

Dear EC,

It appears I miscalculated, sorry. As my flight arrives at 12:45AM on
the 20th (i.e., the night of the 19th) and ICANN begins picking up my
hotel on the 23rd, I will need 4 nights covered (instead of 2) by
NCUC.  I've checked with Const Travel, and the nightly rate is $300.
Would NCUC be able to cover 4 nights? Please let me know if this
presents a problem and I can explore other options nearby.

Thanks,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org