[NCUC-EC] Travel approval

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Tue Mar 4 18:05:08 CET 2014

I support Brenden's request.

Roy

Roy Balleste
Law Library Director &
Professor of Law
St. Thomas University Law Library
16401 NW 37th Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
305-623-2341

-----Original Message-----
From: ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org [mailto:ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org] On Behalf Of Brenden Kuerbis
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:26 AM
To: NCUC Executive Committee
Subject: [NCUC-EC] Travel approval

Dear EC,

I just now(!) received my packet from Constituency Travel, and it has a date of arrival of Sunday, March 23rd for NomCom members.

Previously, I had requested assistance from NCUC to cover 1 night hotel for early arrival in Singapore. Would NCUC be able to cover two nights lodging for me? I expect my flight to arrive very early morning on the 20th.

I am happy to continue assisting with our conference and other NCUC meetings in any way possible, as my NomCom commitments allow.

Thanks!