[NCUC-EC] EC meeting in London?

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Wed Jun 25 13:16:53 CEST 2014

Dear all
as (yet another) meeting carefully organized by Bill for us EC to meet couldn't take place on Sunday, shall we try to make an extra effort to meet to discuss a few things here in London? There are four of us here, and out priority is and should be contributing to the EC (although our role is not that important, I did not sign up to sit and watch). There were some issues to discuss: shall we try one more time to move that forward? I volunteer to organize the meeting given Bill is rather busy. And Bill, apologies for taking the initiative if this is not what you had in mind: perhaps it is my guilt of being so inefficient that is speaking now :-)

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.