[NCUC-EC] EC MEETING AGENDA

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:34:55 CET 2014

Hi

Below is a draft agenda for tomorrow’s call.  My first cut suggestion is a call of 75 minutes, but it could go shorter if we’re very concise, or a bit longer, to 90 minutes, if we need to.  Please let me know ASAP if you have any suggestions, items to add, etc.  I’ll ask staff to post it in the Adobe if not.

Also, it is a bit difficult for the chair to coordinate the discussion while also taking notes.  As I’ve mentioned before, we don’t really have a standing Secretary, in lieu of that how about we take turns doing this?  Can I get a volunteer to take notes and draft some schematic minutes which can then be posted to the members list and included at http://www.ncuc.org/governance/ec-meetings/ ?

Thanks,

Bill

NCUC Executive Committee Meeting

Draft Agenda

1.  Introductions (10 min)

2.  Updates & Overview of 1st Quarter Work & Annual Cycle (5 min)

3.  EC Internal Processes (20 min)

a.  Working Methods
b.  EC/Member Teams & Division of Labor (need Secretary)
c.  Travel Funding (ICANN & NCUC)
d.  CROPP Funds
e.  Procedures in lieu of a Policy Committee
f.  Tools (Adobe, Confluence, Skype etc.)

3.  External Engagements (10 min)

a. Appointments
b. NCSG
c.  FY 15 Budget Requests

4.  Singapore Meeting (20 min)

a.  General
b.  Retreat (Role of EC in NCUC/NCSG Cosmology, Annual Agenda Setting and Tasks, GNSO Overview, etc.)
	+ EC Meeting to make any necessary decisions
c.  Constituency Day
d.  IG Conference (and Event Team)
e.  Conference Website

5.  Any Other Business (10 min)