[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC Internal appointments/roles [bylaws]

Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza caffsouza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:22:09 CET 2014

Since you are asking so nicely, bylaws it is. But I will definitely need
help with that. Could you point me to the latest version and discussions or
all I have to do is check the bylaws list (to which I have just signed up)?
It will take some reading to get me updated with the latest gossip around
the impacts or this or that wording, but after a good 15 days we can start
working to get a discussion going in Singapore about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5rHPIbrhpM#t=42