[NCUC-EC] Singapore

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Thu Feb 6 22:21:15 CET 2014

Dear colleagues,

I have to share sad news for me.  I will not be joining you in Singapore.  I recently had back surgery, and although I have returned to work, I am not fully healed.  I have been advised by more than one medical expert that that due to extensive nerve damage (a problem that began with an accident is the US ARMY), I cannot and should not fly for long distances no earlier than May.  It is too risky.  It kills me not to be able to join you in Singapore.   I will of course, keep up remotely for the Singapore meeting, and I will definitely be in London.

With Kind Regards, and a sigh,

Roy

Roy Balleste
Law Library Director &