[NCUC-EC] Perrin travel funding for ICANN 51 in Los Angeles

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Fri Aug 22 10:32:27 CEST 2014

Not in this case :-)

I was referring to the content of your earlier mail on how to organize this in the future.

________________________________
Da: William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com>
Inviato: venerdì 22 agosto 2014 09.47
A: Milan, Stefania
Cc: Exec. Comm
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC-EC] Perrin travel funding for ICANN 51 in Los Angeles

On Aug 22, 2014, at 9:42 AM, Milan, Stefania <Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu<mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu>> wrote:

I am all in favor of supporting Stephanie - but suggest to try to streamline the process for next time.

Means what?  She asked, I told her to give us an amount, she did that, I asked the EC.  What streamlining would you do?

BD

Bill, I have read your mail but I am on the road, and will reply on Monday - but thanks for writing it!